Fresh roasted coffee directly to your home!
- box of 50 NESPRESSO * compatible capsules of 5.2 g each for a unique taste of freshly roasted coffee:
the roasted coffee contained in the capsules has a freshness guaranteed by the production process of our artisans, which does not exceed approximately 15/30 days from the roasting of the coffee.
it is recommended to consume it within a few months, to keep aromas and freshness unaltered.
Our first monorigine specialty 100% ARABICA, selected for its history, for the mystery surrounding this refined variety since its origins and above all for the original aroma, delicate and with very personal tones, all enclosed in a Nespresso * compatible capsule.
Ethiopia is famous for its coffee beans and has a rich history starting with the discovery of coffee.
Ethiopian coffee is a very special single origin that contains the history of its origins; a 100% ARABICA with a medium roast, notes of milk chocolate, fruit and caramel.
The variety used for this fresh roasted coffee is Indigenous Heirloom Cultivars.
Why "HEIRLOOM" variety? With cross-pollination occurring in nature, the name "Ethiopian Heirloom" exists as an umbrella term to describe all of the thousands of coffee varieties that exist in Ethiopia.
Ethiopia is certainly the country that holds the greatest mystery in the world of coffee, both for the history of its origins and for the enormous variety of aromas that these beans release.
According to the production method, Ethiopian coffees are divided into three macro categories:
- "FOREST COFFEES": they come mainly from wild coffee trees in the south-west of the country, practically between Sudan and Kenya.
- "GARDEN COFFEES": represents the large part of Ethiopian production and is usually grown around the houses or farms of coffee growers.
- "PLANTATION COFFEES": intensively cultivated on large farms, on which the best known agricultural practices are used, including fertilization and selection of the most resistant varieties.
In 1957, the National Coffee Board of Ethiopia was formed.
Depending on the growing region and the variable climate, the aromas of coffee beans vary widely and cover a wide range of scents.
A coffee definitely to try and enjoy in a moment of calm and relaxation, just to savor the characteristic aromas of this single origin, unique in its kind and selected to give a very different experience from what you are used to with other coffee blends. ..
* The brand is not owned by Kanuni Coffee by Alessandro Pasquali